Friday, December 2, 2016

A HOME FOUND IN A BEST FRIEND'S HEART

A HOME FOUND IN A BEST FRIEND'S HEART


There were times in my life that I knew I was down and hopeless, but you have been there to help me stand up over again to encourage me to fight and to go on with my life and I thought it was good enough to know the real you.

There were times in my life that I knew I was alone and lonely, but still you have been there to cheer me up and brighten my day and willing to take a chance and share a part of you with me, and I thought it was good enough to simply love your nature.

There were times in my life that I knew I was in trouble and full of problems, but again you have been there to support, to guide, to comfort and to teach me face life with courage, and I thought it was good enough to share your blessed friendship.

There were times in my life that I knew I was nothing and useless, but then again you have been there to help me cope with the things that could make me feel worse, to share things with me and to understand me when others don't, and I thought it was good enough to be fully alive to the wonders of life.

There were times in my life that I knew I was lost and have nowhere to go, but then again and again you have always been there to help me find my way and to lead me into the right path of my destiny to see the bright side of the world, and I thought it was good enough to be one of your trusted friends.

Yes, it's true! It's really a wonderful feeling I know being part of your existence. To have known you and being with you is a very rare moment I would always treasure and cherish all my life that is really worth keeping, valuing and remembering. Until the end of everything, and I'm so glad that I am your best friend.

Now, it's really the best thing to know that I've found a special home in a best friend’s heart right deep within you. For me, you're not just a simple friend but my one great best sister friend.


No comments: